Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's your favorite BRIGHT makeup look? EASY 10 pts, girlies?

mine's purple eyeshadow and hot pink eyeliner all around. i dont care if it sounds trampy, its fun.





i'll be picking the my favorite one as the best ans :)What's your favorite BRIGHT makeup look? EASY 10 pts, girlies?
Teal and aqua shadow with Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter liner along the lash line ... UD electric blue mascara if I am feeling really wild! I also love bright green and hot pink together .... very pretty, like a flower :)What's your favorite BRIGHT makeup look? EASY 10 pts, girlies?
first, i start off with a shimmery base coat from MAC. then i wing out my black sparkly liquid liner. i also line mu bottom lashes with black liner. and after that, i put orange eyeshadow all over. and from the beginning of my lid to about the middle, i blend yellow. and finally, i double up on lashblast mascara to make my lashes super long. =]
Pink lip plumper,


Pink lip gloss,


shimmery blue eyeliner with black,


shimmery blue eyeshadow,


foundation,


mascara,


and some Pink lip liner!!! LOLZ AWESOME!
Bright yellow in the insides of the eyes, with orange and red on the outside, and yellow and orange onthe bottom. Oh, and don't forget the big beautiful lashes.
I like, shimmer pink eyeshadow with hot pink eyeliner, pastel green eyeshadow with green/blue eyeliner these are the colors I like the best, but the eyeshadow and eyerliner colors you said sound like a good combination.
Glittering make-up...


I love colours that shimmer.:)





Shimmering White Highlights with


Berry Burgundy for eyes and rich Rasberry lip-shimmer.:)


Cherry Peach Cheek Dust:)


Splash glitter powder for overall glow:)
Bright green and pink.





[Too-Faced Duo Eyeshadow in Steel Magnolias]








I love that color combo!
I love Black Eyeliner with a Dark Blue and a Light Green eye shadow combo. It makes your eyes pop. Also different colored glitters and black eye liner. Light Blue mascara makes my eyes look so cool!
Lilac-colored eye shadow and dark green liner with brown-black mascara.





And I bet the hot pink liner LOOKS worse than it sounds.
mine is like urs except i do purple eyeshadow and aqua eyeliner





and i never thought to try pink eyeliner
OH YEA!! That's my fav too! I like MAC Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow and MAC Blacktied eyeshadow... with MAC Rice Paper eyeshadow as a highlighter on the bottom of the brow bone.
I think this looks really cool green purple blue


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFK4Yt5y9eQ
it's like an aquaish green color eyshadow its sorda lighter then it sounds, but i looks good w/ my eye color
neon liner with matching neon glitter, and a super shiny lip gloss and of course killer black lashes!
glitter eyeliner








please i need those points

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream