Friday, December 11, 2009

Does really bright lighting always make makeup look worse, no matter how well it is applied?

I usually apply my makeup in my dim bathroom. My eyes are really sensitive to really bright light, and while I could make it lighter in my bathroom, I choose to keep it dim. In this lighting, my skin looks flawless, but when I look in a mirror in really bright lighting, while it looks still good, I can see some of the powder/foundation/etc, and my face looks more pale. Is this normal? Also, nobody ever tells me my makeup doesn't look blended, I'm always getting compliments on how good my skin looks. What's the deal? It seems like what I see in the mirror isn't conclusive with what other people see.Does really bright lighting always make makeup look worse, no matter how well it is applied?
OMG, I thought I was the only one who that this, It's good to know I'm not alone. Thank you ladies!Does really bright lighting always make makeup look worse, no matter how well it is applied?
Sunlight is the only ';true'; light. Apply your makeup by the window.
Ugh, I totally know what you mean. I look gorgeous in my bathroom mirror and look horrible under fluorescent lights!
I totally had this same problem! If you ask me, I think it's all in the lighting, so the next time your putting on your makeup use less foundation or powder. It worked for me, hope the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream