Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have bright blue eyes, brown hair and very very pale skin. Makeup tips?

I usually wear a foundation lashes and lashes and lashes of black mascara, eyeliner, sometimes a highlighter (shimmer in gold/bronze) and pale lips


me and my friend often like to shock so wear VERY BRIGHT colour lipsticks like the likes of barry m but i'd like some new makeup looks


any ideas?I have bright blue eyes, brown hair and very very pale skin. Makeup tips?
ok, go with the black mascara and liner! But make sure you use a dark lipstick, I think it would look beautiful and different on very pale skin!I have bright blue eyes, brown hair and very very pale skin. Makeup tips?
Your kinda like me witt the blue eyes, pale skin, and brown hair. But my hair is DARK brown.





Maybe try some Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup in Soft Beige. It's alittle darker then my skin but since its starting to get more sunny out it makes you look like you were out in the sun during winter instead of stuck inside. So it makes you have the nice summer glow already which is a nice plus! =]





Try some light to meduim pink lip stick or gloss. Also by Neutrogena. (Neutrogena is what I swear by =] ) And also for eyeliner, instead of black use brown, or hunter green. It will really change up your look.





I use hunter green and it looks great! For eyeshadow try some mixes of browns, tans, and whites. Try not to get to heavy with black, it can maybe look to gothic-y but if you like that, go for it =] It's your look!





Hope that helped!
check this out nd comment it please

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream