Friday, December 11, 2009

I have big green almond shaped eyes that frown, what makeup would best make them look happy and bright?

i have a blue ring around the outside of my eye, then a thick green layer and a yellow sunflower around my pupilI have big green almond shaped eyes that frown, what makeup would best make them look happy and bright?
Use purple to make the green in your eyes pop. By this I mean purple eyeliner, mascara, or eyeshadow (not necessarily all at once - that would be purple overload.) Brighten up your eyes with highligher on the inside corners of your eyes and along the browbone. Draw attention to other parts of your face, like your mouth, by pairing bare eyes with a bright lip.I have big green almond shaped eyes that frown, what makeup would best make them look happy and bright?
WOW nice eyes.. upload a pic...then i can help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream