Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makeup should I wear with a bright red dress?

I have a bright red dress to wear on Monday, but am not sure of what to do with my eyes and lips. I'm quite pale with brown hair and dark brown eyes. I doubt bright red lipstick would look good on me, plus it might be a little ';matchy-matchy.'; Help!What makeup should I wear with a bright red dress?
just really dewy natural warm classic like this (if you dont want red lips) http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg98/鈥?/a>


and if you wanna go for the red (i think it'd look good if you do it right) http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg98/鈥?/a>





do honey, champagne, and golden brown eye shadows (satiny and shimmery looks good) do a really creamy peachy blush, maybe some highlighter, and just keep it really simple, now for the lips you can do 1 of 3 things a subtle red, a natural pinky color, or a totally neutral nude, heres another example:


http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg98/鈥?/a>





for the eyeliner either do a dark esspresso brown, or if your gonna keep the rest of your look really subtle and light you can do a winged black liner, and really fluffy eyelashes





good luck keep it classyWhat makeup should I wear with a bright red dress?
i would sugest a thin very thin layer of eye liner on your top lids. a smal amout of blush on the cheecks but make sure you dont put on to much. as for lipstick i am not a big fan on so ether a light natuarl color or none. a brown that is only a little bit darker than your skin for eye shadow works good to
I went to a party and I wore a RED dress and I have brown hair and eyes.


I wore black eyeliner with gold on my lid. Very Nice!!! I did a little bronzer to my cheeks but I didn't look 'tanned'. I did some gold undertoned lipgloss, and I think it was Great!!






i wore a red dress for prom, i would suggest the smokey brown eyed look. Don't worry i am also pretty pale, but i don't suggest red lipstick, it's to tacky. i hope this helps
Brown-black eye liner and mascara, pink-red lips and purple eye shadow.
Cranberry red lipstick with luxurious looking dark drown eyeshadow %26amp; good shading.
i would go with a shimmery gold shadow black eyeliner and mascara and a goldish brown lipstick
something suttle but popping. so no bright colors. like a smoky-eye would look great
  • gray hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream