Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need bright makeup ideas!?

Dont be shy, I want bold and bright.


Maybe even raver-ish?


But still kinda everyday.








OH!


And.....








How do you make your eyeliner look cateyeish with a stick eyeliner, as oppose to liquid?


Thank you!I need bright makeup ideas!?
Hmm, if you want it dark yet outstanding use alot of grey and black eyeshadow. And then maybe add glitter to them. You can get both colours though in glitter form too. But too much glitter can make you look trashy and like a clown. Use black eyeliner(stick) and then go over it with a thin line of silver glitter eyeliner (liquid). I do this style all the time.





If you want brighter I say that you should go for reds, oranges and yellows in eyeshadow. As for eyeliner maybe you can use a thin line of black with gold glitter.I need bright makeup ideas!?
to answer your eyeliner question---just draw the line out past your eye like you would liquid eyeliner





covergirl eyeshadow has a bright eyeshadow pallete with pink, orange and green and some others! check it out.


covergirl.com
  • gray hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream