Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makeup is best for bright red hyperpigmentation marks?

I have a lot of bright red hyperpigmentation marks and some brown/red marks too. most of which are on my cheeks. I use a good concealer and foundation.





I cover up the spots with concealer and also use a foundation with a foundation brush. I apply loose powder sparingly on top. BUT my makeup on my cheeks and nose looks caked on!





I need a LOT of coverage on my cheeks and i feel i have to put a lot of concealer and foundation on to do so. plus my nose is very red so i try to put some foundation on it (loose powder doesn't cut it) but the foundation clumps together.





What am I doing wrong? What products should i use and how should i put them on?What makeup is best for bright red hyperpigmentation marks?
this may or may not work for you because i dont really know exactly how your skin looks but i have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and i use Colourscience Mineral makeup its actually 100% minerals unlike those other ones out there and is great for your skin...i think a big thing you have to consider is what you are putting on your skin for this problem because bad products are only going to make your skin conditions worse. i use the colorescience foundation-california girl- with a big brush(like a kabuki or whatever its called) and the- invisibly matte- over the top just to ensure it stays put all day long. this makeup covers completely and you can keep building the coverage to your need...this product always looks natural and beautiful and i believe it has helped my pigmentation a great deal. they also make a product called line tamer which can be used underneath the powder...its supposed to help with redness and i actually met a girl that used this everyday for a year and her pigmentation went away completely. i hope this helps!!!What makeup is best for bright red hyperpigmentation marks?
My best friend has similar skin to what you describe. She has used Bare Minerals for several months now, and it really does make her skin look flawless. It does what they say it will on the informercial. And, the best part, we both have very sensitive skin and aren't able to wear most dept. store make-ups, but Bare Minerals doesn't break either of us out and it looks completely natural. It's a little expensive, but you don't use much of it so it lasts a while.





Good luck
  • gray hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream