Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makeup should i wear with a bright red dress for prom. i want to emphasize my eyes. ?

i'm about a sandy beige color with blonde hair and green eyes.What makeup should i wear with a bright red dress for prom. i want to emphasize my eyes. ?
I would suggest perhaps a light emerald green eyeshadow with a madder carmine lipstick and a light bronze blush (not too dark just enough to give effect). The emerald green with bring out your eyes, the carmine with give your lips a stunning beauty and the bronze blush will emphasize your skin colorWhat makeup should i wear with a bright red dress for prom. i want to emphasize my eyes. ?
a dark gold tanish eye shadow and liner on top and bottom and mascara and cover up and lip gloss%26lt;33
I'd do a smokey eye. any colored eyeshadow besides blacks and neutrals will clash with your dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream