Friday, December 11, 2009

My eyes looks brighter w/o makeup on....eeeeh? :| ;o?

so without makeup onn, my eyes look bright hazel brown, and very green around the pupil, like seriously lovely colour green, which ive always wanted and never really noticed too much, so when i have makeup on, i swear it makes my eyes just look hazel, and not green at all, and a bit green still in the light but not as much,





i wear quite a bit of makeup on my eyes, black eyeshadow in the outer corners of my eyes, and gettin lighter towards the inner corners, liquid eyeliner along the top with it flicked out old fashioned style, s'cool, and mascara, so wearing no makeup is not really an option :|





so how can i make that green really make my eyes';pop'; ( hate that expression loll...) but heyy hmmm thanksss :DDD





xMy eyes looks brighter w/o makeup on....eeeeh? :| ;o?
Use dark or rich brown eyeliner and mascara. Use a a rich brown eyeshadow mixed with olive (but light olive, not dark). It will compliment the green in your eyes and make it ';the center of attention';. I know adding brown sounds like the opposite of what you're going for, but believe me, it will work.
  • gray hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream