Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need bright, vibrant makeup!!!!!!!?

what r some good, cheap (but very vibrant), brands to use?


can anyone direct me too a website or something?


thankx!


%26lt;3 Sugar %26lt;3I need bright, vibrant makeup!!!!!!!?
Milani has eye shadows, mascara (in pink, bright blue and silver), bright vibrant eye shadows, eye pencils and exotic nail polishes. You can see the colors on milanicosmetics.com. CVS also carries this line. They are slightly more expensive than Wet n' Wild but not that much more. They are also a better quality of cosmetics than Wet n' Wild. The nail polishes stay on for a long time.I need bright, vibrant makeup!!!!!!!?
I love Mark makeup...it has all shades of eyeshadow and is priced very reasonably...try these!





Powder eyeshadow ($4) [I-Mark] in....


Airy [bright blue]


Apple [peach-orange]


Dragonfly [bright green]


Luvstruck [hot pink]


Pool [gorgeous blue-green]





Cream eyeshadow ($6) [I-Glimmer] in....


Bronzed [shimmering bronze]


Glammed ['; pink]


Glimmered ['; blue]


Hushed ['; purple]





Good luck! =]
wet n wild and the make up at hot topic they are both very vibrant.
cheap ones would be MaxFactor. They have a new line out that has bright colors. If you want to spend a little more, try MAC Cosmetics. Mac has some really bold colors....but not cheap! Good luck
I like Wet n Wild. They have some very bright colors, and they are VERY cheap.
I would definitely go with Star Gazer.


They have bright blue, green, red, orange in mascara, liquid eyeliner, normal eyeliner, and they also have small tubes with U.V makeup that you can make patterns on your face/body with.





http://www.stargazer-products.com/store.鈥?/a>





However, it is a bit Gothic. But quite bright colours sometimes.
take your pick from this site. I've tried most of these


things and a lot of them work great!


http://search.ulta.com/nav/dep1/01Cosmet鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream