Friday, December 11, 2009

Bright eye makeup?

Where can I find reallllyyyy bright, thick, 80's-type eye makeup? I like to do my friends' makeup and love to do it really bright and photograph it for fun, so is there anywhere to buy some really bright stuff that I can do this kind of stuff with...? (Preferably a kind that will actually show up versus a light shadow)





http://iwanttobechio.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/face.jpg





http://www.shinygloss.tv/Make%20Up%20Forever%20lashes.jpg





http://i1.tinypic.com/67dlety.jpg





http://i14.tinypic.com/52pphl2.jpgBright eye makeup?
sophora is always the answerBright eye makeup?
All I can come up with is that stuff called HIP ....good luck BTW those are really cool pics =P
Didnt i see you on ampland.
Since its just for fun I would buy some cheat makeup from, like a costume store.
either sephora or sally beauty supply... if it is just for fun.. you can always go to a costume store!
Try Mac!


They have a lot of costume looking make-up that is fabulous.
find the kind where u can use it wet or dry...i think it is maybelline
walgreens and hot topic.
Go to eBay and buy some MAC color pigments....actually, I have some great. bright colors that I don't use. I can mail them to you if you want....I know it might be a weird request, but I am kinda in the spring cleaning mode....husband is coming home from Iraq soon and need to clean out my make-up drawer and more...email me at kaouk07@yahoo.com....you can send me your address and I can mail them to you if you want. Good luck...if not, go to ebay....those MAC pigments are bright and last all day! I love them!
MAC eyeshadows or loreal high intensity pigments
Try this makeup. It works for the stage light so should work well for your photoraphy


http://stageandtheatermakeup.com/LipList.htm
mac makeup goes on really well and you dont have to put a whole lot on for the color to show well, you could buy it at the bay or sears.
wow those were......neon. Any beauty superstore (ulta is where I shop) should probably have them. Of course, you could also go to your neighborhood hardware store and just order some florescent paint to get the same results
Mac will be your best bet.
Sephora carries the line ';Urban Decay';. They have so many different pigments and so many colors to choose from that last forever, on your eyes and in your make up bag.
if you want cheap stuff, go to any department store and they usually have every color
M.A.C. Cosmetics
dont get it... not very attractive
Mac or Sephora are good, I have a random drug store brand that has an awesome pink. But don't forget it's not just the shadow but the base you use is going to affect how the color turns out. Lookup makeup on youtube and you will see what I mean.
Sephora or ULTA has some really good eye shadow.


But it's pretty pricey.





You could check out like Target or something.
you want crazy, eh? something loud, bright, and vibrant?





go to mac! i have incredibly dark skin, and their aquamarine liquid liner looks intensely bright on me. their colors are electrical. and relatively inexpensive.
Sephora, Ulta, drugstore.com


Also remember that if you can't find some of those colors, maybe they are not eyeshadow - they might be lip colors or cheek colors that are being used on the eyes instead.
Mac makes some excellent makeup in crazy shades, but if you're going for something a little less costly than between 10 - 15 dollars a pop for one color, try Max Factor eye makeup (Walmart / Kmart carry them). They have sets with different colors in trios with combos like ';African Violet'; which is purple, yellow, and blue.





Good luck!
covergirl.com





lots of selections in many different colors. good luck with ur...um....statement.
Those H.I.P. are really good.


I have a beautifal shade of aquamarine that surprisingly looks good on me.


They're by L'oreal~
  • gray hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream