Thursday, December 3, 2009

What hair style and colours of makeup matches with a bright red dress?

I've bought a strapless bright red dress for grad pictures. I have black hair, brown eyes, and my skin tone is medium (dark tan). Any ideas on the colours of eyeliners, lipsticks, and eyeshadows to match? Also, I have thick poofy hair so I can't really let my hair down, how should I do my hair?What hair style and colours of makeup matches with a bright red dress?
Black/ Brown mascara


Kohl eyeliner around the lashes of the eyes .


Blend don't leave lines .


Soft red lipstick to match your dress .


you don't need shadow . you'll have too much going on with such a bright dress .


the liner will bring out your eyes anyway along with the mascara .


I have done photo shoots for many years and the least amount going on the better .What hair style and colours of makeup matches with a bright red dress?
put your hair in a messy kinda clip with some of your hair hanging down in the back and front.. then striaghten all of the hair hanging down then.. maybe ahh... a peach.. or a nude color lip gloss. or a plump lipstick.. with a black eyeliner and red/brown eye shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream