Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup Girls! Do you like doing a bright lip sometimes?

Like a nice tangerine or a pretty berry? Or, do you think this is best left to the 30 and over crowd?Makeup Girls! Do you like doing a bright lip sometimes?
definitely just don't go for the over done lip liner other than that just make sure you even it out between your eyes and lips.Makeup Girls! Do you like doing a bright lip sometimes?
It's fun as it compliments your outfit, eyes and hair and if there is no dramatic eye. I definitely don't think it's only for the 30 and over crowd!
bright colours are nice sometimes! you just have to remember to tone down the rest of your makeup! i use black shadow on my eyes, black mascara and eyeliner, and a light tint of bronze on my xcheeks, so you have minnimal colour on your eyes,then i use any of the MAc colours from the heatherette range, http://p0.p.pixnet.net/albums/userpics/0鈥?/a> my fav is melrose mood, second last from the right
I love cherry reds, corals, and hot pinks! This is most definitely *not* only for the older crowd ... if at all. I think older women with bright lips look ridiculous. It's a teenage to mid thirties look.


When I wear a bright lipstain, gloss, or lipstick, I don't wear a bright shadow; I either do a light, neutral eye shadow (pinks, beiges and tans) with a subdued liner for day, or a smoky eye in a dark neutral for evening. A sheer coral lip does look gorgeous with a subdued purple shadow, though!


Balance is key! Too much, and you end up looking like Mimi!
No. I usually do bright eyeshadow, so I tend to go with more neutral shades on the lips since I try to focuse on the eyes. :)
';Hot'; colored lips are for the young soul. I like a bright coral lipstick with a clear gold gloss over it
i think its ok whit the right makeup and kinda like a lip gloss tangerine or berry but wend its just plain it look more older looking make up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream