Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makeup do i wear with my bright yellow dress?

well my 8th grade graduation is min 2 days and i dont know how to do my make up. i have tan skin, really dark brown eyes, and black hair.


also i dont want to look to old.


so thanx :)What makeup do i wear with my bright yellow dress?
do i light smokey eye using silver n yellow n maybe a light brown so u wouldn't have to use black def bring out ur eyes n mascara don't use bottom eyeliner just because u want the top part to be ur main focus n mascaraWhat makeup do i wear with my bright yellow dress?
You sound adorable :)





I would use a smokey eye look to bring out your Brown Eyes, then a natural lip gross, not like crazy reds, but, something to match with you normal lip color. Or just a lip shine...





Have Fun :)
U should wear some bottom eyeliner n drag it out to the side of ur eye n maybe a little yellow eyeshadow on top, but not a lot just kinda along the lash line, and mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream